Things to do in an Elevator1. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
2. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
3. Crouch in one corner and growl menacingly at everyone who gets on.
4. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
5. Act surprised when it starts to move and say “THE GROUND IS FALLING!”
7. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce “it is time…”
8. Try and start a sing-along.
9. Ask other passengers if they "heard that snapping sound."
10. Pretend to be a mime that's trying to find a way out of the elevator.
11. Touch someone's shoulder and say, "Tag! You're it!"
12. Enter with a ventriloquist's dummy. When the doors close, pretend the dummy's beating you up.
13. Wait until the elevator starts moving and then ask if anyone wants to see your pet tarantula.
14. Ask the person next to you what their blood type is. When they respond, say, "Sounds delicious!"
15. Put a box in the corner and ask the next passenger, "Do you hear that ticking sound?"