Facts1. There is eel flavoured ice cream in Japan
2. 'Astronaut' comes from greek words that mean 'star sailor'
3. most people prefer blue toothbrushes over ren toothbrushes
4. the collective noun for jellyfish is a smack
5. the plural noun for blue jays is a party/band/scold
6. Corn is on every continent except for antarctica
7. the collective noun for apes is a shrewdness
8. you lose about 50 to 100 hairs a day
9. Apes laugh when they are tickled
10. Your hair contains traces of gold
11. the TV remote is the most dirtiest thing in a normal household/room
12. there are 30 million accounts on Facebook of people who already died
13. The shortest horror story is this:
"The last living being on earth was sitting in a room. He heard a knock on the door."
14. If all the people in China stood on a chair and jumped off at the same time, it would put the earth out of orbit
15. the laughs that you hear on TV shows were usually recorded in the 1950s. Most of the people you hear laughing are dead.
16. Your eyes see the world upside down, your brain corrects it for you
17. the fight scene on top of the train in 'Skyfall' was actually filmed on a moving train. And Daniel Craig was not using a stunt double.
19. People are building a second Titanic and is set to sail in 2016
20. Your pupils dilate when you are looking at someone who you admire
21. THE REASON SPIDERMAN WASN'T IN THE AVENGERS WAS BECAUSE MARVEL SOLD THE RIGHTS TO SONY!
22. The Batmobile in 'The Dark Knight' Trilogy was a cross between a Lamborghini and a Tank
23. A man who kisses his wife goodbye to go to work earns a higher income than one who doesn't
24. Too much homework can cause stress, depression, and lower grades
25. Neil Armstrongs' application was three weeks late, if it weren't for his friend, Dick Day, secretly slipping it into the pile, he would have been rejected
26. If we put a mirror, 20 lightyears away from earth. Then we looked at it through a telescope, theoretically, we'd see 20 years into the past.
27. Emma Stones low voice is because of screaming excessively as a baby
28. An ostriches eye is bigger than its brain
29. the knights in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.' were supposed to actually ride horses. But the budget was woo small so they added the coconut joke.