First 151. 2013 is the first year since 1987 that consists of four different digits!
2. At the time of your birth, you were, for a few seconds, the youngest person on the planet!
3. A monkey was once tried and convicted for smoking a cigarette in South Bend, Indiana!
4.It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky!
5.The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language!
6. A shrimp's heart is in their head!
7. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes!
8. Almonds are a member of the peach family!
9. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear!
10. Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur!
11. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds!
12. One out of 20 people have an extra rib!
13. The typical lead pencil can draw a line that is thirty five miles long!
14. The fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth is called Arachibutyrophobia!
15. Chinese Crested dogs can get acne!