11. Pumbaa from The Lion King is the first character to ever fart.
2. The voice of Eeyore is also the voice of Optimus Prime from Transformers.
3. The person who voiced Sebastian in The Little Mermaid also played Mufasa in the Broadway adaption of The Lion King.
4. "Kingdom of the Sun" was the original title for The Emperor's New Groove.
5. Christian Bale voiced the character of Thomas in Pocahontas.
6. Christina Aguilera's debut single is actually "Reflections" from Mulan, not "Genie in a Bottle." The latter song was released a year after the former.