Are you a boring email marketer? Take our simple test to find out whether you meet the standard in email marketing! prateek.r published on April 29, 20154 responses 0 Questions in vertical order According to a DMA survey, by 2016, every dollar spent on email marketing will produce how many dollars of ROI? $5 $25 $35 $75 Which of these countries has been cited as having the strictest laws against email SPAM in the world? Australia United Kingdom Canada United States A 2006 study discovered that subject lines with less than 50 characters produced open rates higher than subject lines with 50 characters or more. How much higher? 25% 95% 65% 75% The European Union (EU) has the Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications. Canada has the Canada Anti-Spam Law (CASL). What is the same standard in the United States called? CAN-SPAM CANNOT-SPAM MUST-NOT SPAM WILL-NOT SPAM Scenario: You are marketing manager for a SaaS company, and notice that 40% of new signups never return to your site. What's the way forward? You get more sign-ups! You focus on retention of the other 60%. You set up an onboarding process that ensures that all new signups are communicated to at regular intervals. You tell yourself that it's a phase and it too shall pass!