In which of the Seven should you put your faith?

In which of the Seven should you put your faith?

To whom should you pray before sleeping in Westeros. Take this quick quiz to see if you should worship the Father, the Mother, the Maiden, the Crone, the Warrior, the Smith or the Stranger.

published on September 0118 responses 3 5.0★ / 5

You hear a woman scream, "Help! He has my purse!" The purse snatcher is headed your way. How do you react to the situation?

You hear a woman scream, "Help! He has my purse!" The purse snatcher is headed your way. How do you react to the situation?
Non-violently subdue the assailant so he may face court
Comfort the victim and pray for the mugger's forgiveness
Attempt to reason with the man to return the purse
Offer to help him escape and instead lead him to authorities
Quickly grab nearby items to create a 'Thief Stopping Contraption'
Beat down the scumbag and return the purse to the lady
Watch on from a distance since you know you can't actually help

You see a puppy on the side of the road. It's obviously distressed and seems very lost. What do you do with it?

You see a puppy on the side of the road. It's obviously distressed and seems very lost. What do you do with it?
Look at the puppy and think of all the responsibilities that come with it before leaving it there
Raise it as an attack dog, hunt down its previous owners and then unleash him upon them
Return with a newly built kennel and food so it may remain where it is in a happier state
Take it to a humane and certified kennel so a loving and able family may adopt him
Sob sympathetically as you gently grab the pup and take it home immediately
Carefully approach it and build a trusting relationship before taking it home, buying supplies on the
way
Quickly evaluate the dog's physique, character, ability and traits, taking into consideration it's current
state, before making a decision

A long time friend of yours is an aspiring artist. They show you their latest work. You think it's horrendously grotesque. What do you tell them?

A long time friend of yours is an aspiring artist. They show you their latest work. You think it's horrendously grotesque. What do you tell them?
Tell them what you truly think, no holding back
Exaggerate your feelings to make sure they don't ignore you and make a fool of themselves anyway
Break it to them slowly that you don't like their work, however make it clear that you're no expert
Blatantly lie and tell them it's amazing and to ignore all those who tell him otherwise
Tell them that it's wonderful, but in it's own unique way
Tell them it would look better as an installation piece in combination with your latest project
Tell them that 'practise makes perfect', but also that they should 'not quit their day job'

Late one night your are walking home and stop at a store front to look at clothes. It's obviously closed however there are men inside with masks on and torches. What do you do?

Late one night your are walking home and stop at a store front to look at clothes. It's obviously closed however there are men inside with masks on and torches. What do you do?
Request that the men cease and desist what they are doing
Alert the authorities and follow from a distance to ensure they are captured
Burst in and attempt to take down all of the thieves
Trap the men inside the store and leave them there until morning so the store owner can deal with
them
Enter the door and make friendly conversation with them
Give them a hand then betray them, taking all the goods for yourself and leaving them to take the fall
Stare at them for a while, realise it's not your problem, then continue on your way home

You're driving home at night and you stun a deer in your headlights. How do you handle this?

You're driving home at night and you stun a deer in your headlights. How do you handle this?
Slow down and manoeuvre around it
Slow down drastically and give it adequate time to get out of the way
Stop and ensure the deer has moved on before continuing on you way
Slam on the brakes and swerve erratically whilst screaming
It's just a deer and you just want to get home quickly
Honk in an attempt to scare it away but retain your speed
Hit it hard, ensuring death, then take it home to mount the head and make a rug

While hiking with a group of close friends you stumble across a large bag filled with cash. None of your friends are aware yet. What is your reaction?

While hiking with a group of close friends you stumble across a large bag filled with cash. None of your friends are aware yet. What is your reaction?
Inform your friends and evenly distribute the wealth among them and yourself
Take the money and leave the group with no warning
Convince your friends to walk to the nearest bar so you can buy them all drinks
Invest it into a savings bond for each friend, so it will grow and they can use it later
Find a way to make your friends quarrel over it and make a get away while they are distracted
Give it all to your friends because you feel they deserve it more
Remember the location and come back alone later so you don't risk having to share

It's the weekend and you don't have any major plans. A friend calls and asks to do something together. What activity do you suggest you do?

It's the weekend and you don't have any major plans. A friend calls and asks to do something together. What activity do you suggest you do?
Do some working out and outdoor activities
Take the kids out an a play date
Join a Jury and watch a court case
Tell them your busy
Do some sewing and have coffee
Ask them what they want to do
Attend an art show

Your most hated adversary has challenged you to a fight. What weapon will you use?

Your most hated adversary has challenged you to a fight. What weapon will you use?
You prefer not to fight
Your fists will do just fine
You grab you custom sword-axe-gun-knife-toothpick invention
You grab an inflatable mallet
You believe that the pen is mightier than the sword, you use words to sort things out
A standard sword and shield combo will do, provided your opponent has the same
You gain your enemy's trust, get close and then strike with your concealed short knife

You've just found out you're adopted. How do you take the news?

You've just found out you're adopted. How do you take the news?
You ask to meet your real parents and ask them very many questions
You tell them it's fine, but you're really plotting a way to get back at them
You tell them it changes nothing, because they are still your only true parents regardless
It angers you, but you don't take it out on them
You tell them you understand and forgive them for not telling you sooner
It's no surprise to you since you guys never got along well
Scold them for lying to you all this time

And finally, where would you want to live in Westeros?

And finally, where would you want to live in Westeros?
Winterfell
Highgarden
Qarth
King's Landing
The Eyrie
The Lands of Always Winter
Casterly Rock