Divergent Aptitude Test (5)

Divergent Aptitude Test (5)

Today is the day of the Divergent Aptitude Test. You are currently Abnegation and you are leaving home, on your way to the Test. Tomorrow is the Choosing Ceremony. Which Faction should you choose? BTW this quiz does include Divergent but it's hard to get so only the real Divergents will get it!

published on December 30, 201461 responses 4 4.8★ / 5

You are walking to the school for the last time ever. After the Choosing Ceremony, your new Faction will finish your education. What kind of education would you like it to be? (What initiation process)

You are walking to the school for the last time ever. After the Choosing Ceremony, your new Faction will finish your education. What kind of education would you like it to be? (What initiation process)
Community service. Who doesn't want to help people?
Farming, cooking, music... That sounds fun.
Simple truth tests (complete with truth serum) as well as how to tell if a person is lying, etc.
Mental and physical training. Push me to my limits!
Pick a subject. Research on it for the next 6 months. Easy.

What would you like your final Initiation Test to be?

What would you like your final Initiation Test to be?
Cooking a nice meal and serving it to the Faction Initiation teachers.
Planning and serving a huge feast with gifts and lights, etc. for the Initiation teachers.
A truth test (with truth serum) that makes me spill all my secrets. If I don't have secrets, I'm less prone to lie.
A simulation that presents my worst fears and makes me face them down, one by one, in front of my Faction Initiation
teachers and
peers.
Presenting a huge report that I've been working on for the past 6 months. It may take an hour or so, but hey, maybe they
could learn
something from me.

What kind of Initiation passing celebration would you most enjoy?

A quiet but happy meal with my peers and ex-teachers.
The feast I planned. Gift-giving, amazing food, stunning lights, beautiful decorations, and a cool summer night breeze
blowing over
the deck.
A fun party in a large lobby with friends, family, and yummy food.
A wild party with lots of people.
A carefully planned party on the 65th floor of a building with glass walls and delicious food and awesome music.

OK, back to earth. You finally arrive at the school. Just a question that refers to your past life, what is something you do every day?

Um? Well, I go to school every day. I do chores everyday. Does that count?
I always meet my friends just outside school by the oak tree up front.
I always tell the truth. Aargh, I did it again!
I always watch for the Dauntless to come tumbling out of the train.
I always get straight A's.

You walk into the cafeteria. You sit in the corner with the rest of Abnegation. What do you do?

Um, sit?
Wish you could be playing with the Amity girls, who are laughing and giggling hysterically.
Mentally include yourself in the heated debate the Candor are having.
Watch for the Dauntless out the window, like you do everyday. (you had to have answered this as your everyday question to
choose
this, but if you chose it you don't have to choose this)
Distract yourself by doing Algebra problems in your head.

Your name is called. You step into the back, where a room awaits you. You step inside and close the door behind you. The walls are lined with mirrors and there is a chair along the back wall. There is a table with a computer and a bunch of clutter and little beakers filled with blue liquid beside the chair. There is a Dauntless woman inside. She says, "I'm Tori. Have a seat." You sit down. She passes one of the beakers to you, and you drink it. It tastes like sugary water. You pass it back to her, but she's gone. You reach to set it on the table, but the table's gone, too. After looking around for a place to put it, you realise that the beaker disappeared right out of your hand. And the chair is gone, now, too. What do you do.

Your name is called. You step into the back, where a room awaits you. You step inside and close the door behind you. The walls are lined with mirrors and there is a chair along the back wall. There is a table with a computer and a bunch of clutter and little beakers filled with blue liquid beside the chair. There is a Dauntless woman inside. She says, "I'm Tori. Have a seat." You sit down. She passes one of the beakers to you, and you drink it. It tastes like sugary water. You pass it back to her, but she's gone. You reach to set it on the table, but the table's gone, too. After looking around for a place to put it, you realise that the beaker disappeared right out of your hand. And the chair is gone, now, too. What do you do.
Look down at the floor. I don't want to stare at myself.
Look around to see if anyone else is nearby.
Ask no-one in particular, "Where did everything go? This is... weird. But cool. At the same time."
Run, hoping that there isn't a wall that you can't see because of all the mirrors in front of you.
Look around, gauging where each mirror reflects and taking careful steps to make sure you don't run into anything.

You venture upon a table with a raw steak and a knife on it. A voice comes from nowhere, saying, "Choose." What do you do?

Pick the steak up immediately. Knives are for self-defense, making them the selfish choice.
Pick up the steak hesitantly. You don't want to touch raw animal, but knives are meant to hurt people, which you could never
do.
"Oh, come on!" you say. Then pick the knife/cheese. (this means it could've been either.)
Pick up the knife. It sure looks like you'll be defending yourself, so the knife is obviously much better than the steak.
Consider which one would be more practical, then decide that the knife is a better option.
Refuse to choose either.

A mad dog appears. It's growling and baring its teeth at you. What do you do? (if you chose the knife or neither)

A mad dog appears. It's growling and baring its teeth at you. What do you do? (if you chose the knife or neither)
"Come on, did it have to be a DOG?" you shout, then tackle the dog.
Run and tackle the dog.
Make sure you don't look the dog in the eyes, and let it get closer before tackling it.
I chose the meat.

A mad dog appears. It's growling and baring its teeth at you. What do you do? (if you chose the meat)

A mad dog appears. It's growling and baring its teeth at you. What do you do? (if you chose the meat)
Offer it the meat. It won't hurt anyone now.
Get down on your knees and hand feed it the meat. It looks starved, poor thing!
Throw the meat and call, "Fetch!"
I didn't choose the meat.

(If you gave the dog the meat) The dog is happy now. A little Abnegation girl walks in, smiling and calling, "Here doggie!" The dog turns and starts growling again. He crouches, ready to pounce on the girl. You...

Immediately jump between the girl and the dog.
Call for thge dog. Since he doesn't come, shove a table between the girl and the dog just in time.
Yell for the girl to run. Take off your shoe, whistle to get the dog's attention, and throw the shoe, calling "Fetch!"
I didn't give the dog the meat.

(If you tackled the dog) You miss by a few inches. The dog is still mad, and now he's watching a little Abnegation girl. He's ready to pounce. You...

Yell for the girl to run. Take off your shoe, whistle to get the dog's attention, and throw the shoe, calling "Fetch!"
Tackle the dog again, this time hitting him square-on.
Run at the girl, knocking her out of the way just in time.
I didn't tackle the dog.

The dog disappears. The girl does, too. A man starts walking toward you from the other side of the cafeteria. He's big and tough-looking, and he's scowling and holding a newspaper in his left hand. You...

Smile and offer him some candy to make him feel better.
Back up a few steps, looking around warily for a way out and wondering if he's friendly.
Ask him what he's doing in the school cafeteria.
Stand your ground and cross your arms.
Run behind a table. He has to go around the table to get to you, and you can probably outrun him then.

He grabs your wrist with his right hand and shoves the newspaper into your face with his left. It has a picture of a man beside an article about how he robbed a bank. The man growls, "Do you recognize him?" You do recognize him, but you aren't sure why or how. You...

Shake your head.
Squeak "No!"
Nod your head.
Try to wriggle your wrist out of his grasp, not even answering.
Shake your head while calculating how had you need to pull to get your wrist out. (not necessarily with math and stuff, it
could be
just trying to figure out how tough you think he is, so how hard do you need to pull)

"I'll ask one more time, do you recognize him?!?! If you do, you can save me!" he barks. You...

Nod your head, apologizing.
Squeak "No!"
Say, "I already told you, I do recognize him." (if you didn't nod last question, you can't select this answer)
Ignore him, concentrating on pulling free.
Shake your head violently, trying to pull free.

The man disappears. You breathe a sigh of relief. Now you are at the Choosing Ceremony. You remember this from when your older brother transferred two years ago. Marcus, the Abnegation and overall government leader, is speaking. He says that when the factions were formed, each faction blamed the war on something. What do you blame it on?

Selfishness
Arguments that were never resolved
Dishonesty
Cowardice
Stupidity

What is your favorite color?

Grey
Red, Yellow, and Orange
Black and White
Black and possibly dark blue or purple
Blue

What symbol do you like most?

Helping hands
A tree
Scales
A fire
A eye

What activity would you most enjoy? (1/2)

Helping others
Farming
Debating
Zip-lining
Writing

What activity would you most enjoy? (2/2)

Giving
Cooking
Debating
Fighting
Reading or Studying

Would you be able to stand being in Abnegation?

Yes
No

Would you be able to stand Amity?

Yes
No

Would you be able to put up with Candor?

Yes
No

Would you survive in Dauntless?

Yes
No

Would you be able to stand Erudite?

Yes
No