Would you survive the apocalyps

Would you survive the apocalyps

You are trapped in the forest with only 3 options. Fight, Find, or die. What will you choose? And will it help you survive the catastrophic event.

published on June 21, 201575 responses 3 4.0★ / 5

Why are you taking this quiz?

Why are you taking this quiz?
I want to prove to my friends that i am better then them.
I want to prove that I have what it takes.
Just cuz.

RP time! :D Okay, so you are in the woods, completely alone. You have three paths, each with a mark on it. Which do you choose? Left is bushy and less traveled by, the sign says "West to country". Right is very worn out and the sign says "East to city". Center is a brick road with small pots of flowers with the sign saying "The Barton Home"

RP time! :D Okay, so you are in the woods, completely alone. You have three paths, each with a mark on it. Which do you choose? Left is bushy and less traveled by, the sign says "West to country". Right is very worn out and the sign says "East to city". Center is a brick road with small pots of flowers with the sign saying "The Barton Home"
Left, because it has more bushes and may be quieter. Plus I don't think there will be a lot of trouble because there aren't a lot of people.
Right, because we can get supplies and weapons. Though, there are a lot of people and it's gonna be hard to be safe and find stuff.
Center, because maybe the Barton's are nice!

You arrive at your destination. With each step you take you realize that the situation is much worse then expected. You can choose whoever you want to accompany you on your journey. Who do you choose?

You arrive at your destination. With each step you take you realize that the situation is much worse then expected. You can choose whoever you want to accompany you on your journey. Who do you choose?
No one, I am too scared to continue. Next opportunity I get, I am gonna kill myself. (me: Seriously!!!)
I choose my close friends and direct family.
No one, I am gonna be fine on my own.

With your chosen group, you have two options. There is a Walmart 4 miles away from where you are or a small barn on the edge of town that may have some useful things in it. Where do you go?

With your chosen group, you have two options. There is a Walmart 4 miles away from where you are or a small barn on the edge of town that may have some useful things in it. Where do you go?
None - I died in question 3
Walmart. Walmart has everything!
Small barn. I am experienced in survival skills. Plus my leader knows what he/she is doing.

You got to your chosen area. Now, you hear a loud noise behind you. Almost like... growling and heavy footsteps. People start running in the opposite direction

You got to your chosen area. Now, you hear a loud noise behind you. Almost like... growling and heavy footsteps. People start running in the opposite direction
Hide until they go away. Make sure that your group/hiding place is well hidden. Then grab food, weapons and necessities before leaving.
Run with the heard of people and throw people behind you so that they get killed first. (me: shame... but okay...)
None - I died in question 3

Great job! That is... if you made it this far. Quick! A member of your group is behind and a zombie/(whatever the monster you think will take over the world is) is chasing him/her! What do you do?!?

Great job! That is... if you made it this far. Quick! A member of your group is behind and a zombie/(whatever the monster you think will take over the world is) is chasing him/her! What do you do?!?
No one is behind because it's just me!
Kill the zombie/monster and help your team mate.
None - I died in question 3

Now you have to decide where to go. Let's see...

Now you have to decide where to go. Let's see...
The church down the road! but it doesn't seem to be very safe because a lot of the windows are broken, blood is everywhere and there is a graveyard right next to it. Seems fun! I think I can be king/queen of the castle here!
None - I died in question 3
The military base down the road (me: I'm running out of ideas... :P) It will be a safe place with plenty of supplies... i think.

You decide to go to your destination and find that it is completely abandoned! Yay! Accept, there is a HUGE monster/zombie inside. What is your tactic.

You decide to go to your destination and find that it is completely abandoned! Yay! Accept, there is a HUGE monster/zombie inside. What is your tactic.
None - I died in question 3
RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! There is no way you can kill it alone!
make sure that everyone is ready for battle, and take that sucker down! (me: I like you :3)

Okay, this should be the last question... You survive your encounter with the monster/zombie and decide to find a place to stay. You can now get a transportational vehicle and use it to get to where you want to go. What do you get?

Okay, this should be the last question... You survive your encounter with the monster/zombie and decide to find a place to stay. You can now get a transportational vehicle and use it to get to where you want to go. What do you get?
Let's get that Lamborghini I always wanted! I'm alone so whatever!!!
I'll take a full sized mini-van. I can drive all of my group to our next location.
None - I died in question 3

Never mind. This is the final question. (me: *Dodges a flying knife* HEY! Who threw that!) Anywho... Last question. You decide to go to the mountains, great for you! it's nice and peaceful up there. When you get there, what do you do?

Never mind. This is the final question. (me: *Dodges a flying knife* HEY! Who threw that!) Anywho... Last question. You decide to go to the mountains, great for you! it's nice and peaceful up there. When you get there, what do you do?
I'm Freeeeeeeeee!!!! time for some chillin! *sits down on ground and drinks a soda* (me: -_- seriously...)
Check to make sure everyone's okay and begin making plans for a shelter and food.
None - I died in question 3