Your Wolf Life (part 2)

Your Wolf Life (part 2)

This is now part 2 of your wolf life this one will have 10 questions so I hope your life will be most exciting.

published on May 16, 2015108 responses 6 4.7★ / 5

Deep in the woods you are out on a hunting expedition in search for any deer to catch and feed your family for the horrible winters of the cannibal moon. the cannibal is the time when the deer, moose, caribou, and many other large mammals leave Wolfina and suddenly vanish. Since the meat you and your pack crave are slowly vanishing you fear that your pups could die or worse become a meal for one of your starving pack mates. What will you do next?

Deep in the woods you are out on a hunting expedition in search for any deer to catch and feed your family for the horrible winters of  the cannibal moon. the cannibal is the time when the deer, moose, caribou, and many other large mammals leave Wolfina and suddenly vanish. Since the meat you and your pack crave are slowly vanishing you fear that your pups could die or worse become a meal for one of your starving pack mates. What will you do next?
I must find some deer or any good meat for my family fast the cannibal moon is almost here and
there's hardly anything to
eat.
Give up, I can never find deer on at a time like the cannibal moon so all I can do is search for
rabbits or a few small birds.
Keep on searching my family is starving and I don't wanna lose the pups I already have.
I'm hunting food for myself actually I've never had pups nor will I ever because there to hard to
handle.

Right as your about to give up on your search for deer you hear a small scuffle coming from the bushes near by. When you peek in the bushes to see what it is you find a small baby deer or fawn laying in the long grass a few paw lengths away. It doesn't know that your around so it gives you a chance to stalk toward the young but strong enough little deer just before it hears you coming you see mama deer appear from behind a tree chewing left over grass it had in its mouth gently but hesitantly pushes its fawn up from the long grass and prance off into the woods . What will you do next?

Right as your about to give up on your search for deer you hear a small scuffle coming from the bushes near by. When you peek in the bushes to see what it is you find a small baby deer or fawn laying in the long grass a few paw lengths away. It doesn't know that your around so it gives you a chance to stalk toward the young but strong enough little deer just before it hears you coming you see mama deer appear from behind a tree chewing left over grass it had in its mouth gently but hesitantly pushes its fawn up from the long grass and prance off into the woods . What will you do next?
Look angered for a moment then go after it
No! I will not lose this deer my family needs food I will go after it
Turn and walk away because your to tired to go after a mother deer and her baby
Looked shocked but keep moving on until you catch sight of a another meal.

Its been hours since you decided to go after the mother deer and her fawn trying to see where they went so you can get a decent meal for your family. When you finally find them you see that mama deer has left her baby again in the long grass while she goes on peeling off the bark of a tree for a meal to eat which gives you the chance to stalk the fawn and catch it before mama deer comes back to check up on it. What do you do next?

Its been hours since you decided to go after the mother deer and her fawn trying to see where they went so you can get a decent meal for your family. When you finally find them you see that mama deer has left her baby again in the long grass while she goes on peeling off the bark of a tree for a meal to eat which gives you the chance to stalk the fawn and catch it before mama deer comes back to check up on it. What do you do next?
Get a bit closer to the deer then POUNCE! Right before it even knows how to react
Charge i wanna ware it out so its easier for me to kill it
Stay silent, if I make one sound the fawn will hear me and i'll never get a meal for my family
If I fail catching this prey again I will stop attempting to hunt it and go for smaller prey instead

As you get close enough, you bend down as low as you can and slowly but steadily you creep and right before the fawn notices you. You jump at it but the baby deer gets up in time before you even put a scratch on it. The chase is on and now your chasing the fawn through the woods and out in the open so you can find it better you are one inch away to catching the fawn and bringing a meal to your family. What do you do next?

As you get close enough, you bend down as low as you can and slowly but steadily you creep and right before the fawn notices you. You jump at it but the baby deer gets up in time before you even put a scratch on it. The chase is on and now your chasing the fawn through the woods and out in the open so you can find it better you are one inch away to catching the fawn and bringing a meal to your family. What do you do next?
Pounce right as i'm close enough to catch it
Keep going wait until it trips or it collapses from exhaustion
Bite the fawns side hard enough to where it bleeds then bring it down with a swift bite on the
throat
Jump on the fawn then hold down so I can kill before it has anytime to get back up

Finally, you leap up and land right on top of the fawn just as its about to react you bite down swiftly on its throat and hold on until it stops squirming in your jaws. Happily you drag the fawn back into the woods and all the way to camp when you notice a skinny wolf with ragged torn fur, one missing ear, and blood all over its muzzle. It growls at you in a vicious and meaningful manner and soon you realize its a cannibal wolf. The cannibal wolf stares at you hungrily and speaks in tone that makes you jump up and feel frightened. "Well I see that you've brought me dinner maybe I will let you live if you let me have that fawn of yours" the cannibal wolf spoke. What do you say in response?

Finally, you leap up and land right on top of the fawn just as its about to react you bite down swiftly on its throat and hold on until it stops squirming in your jaws. Happily you drag the fawn back into the woods and all the way to camp when you notice a skinny wolf with ragged torn fur, one missing ear, and blood all over its muzzle. It growls at you in a vicious and meaningful manner and soon you realize its a cannibal wolf. The cannibal wolf stares at you hungrily and speaks in tone that makes you jump up and feel frightened. "Well I see that you've brought me dinner maybe I will let you live if you let me have that fawn of yours" the cannibal wolf spoke. What do you say in response?
"Here take it, just don't eat me please!!!"
"No! I will not give you this fawn its for my family not some skinny loner like you"
"Sorry I can't do that I have a family who needs it more then you do"
"I will give you some but only if you let me take the rest of this fawn for my family do we have a deal?"

The cannibal wolf has decided to share half of your prey then go on his way through the woods. As you watch him go you take whats left over of the fawn and head towards camp when you get there you notice that no wolves are outside but inside their dens right before you wonder why you look up and notice a bright blood red moon above the sky when you soon realize that cannibal moon has come and the all the deer, moose, elk, and caribou will soon be vanishing from the islands. When you turn your eyes away from the red moon you head towards a den with dead vines growing from the side of it as you enter your pups come running up to you and began yipping for a taste of the fawn as you drop it they all began stuffing their faces into the fawns flesh and eat like its been months since their last meal. What do you do next?

The cannibal wolf has decided to share half of your prey then go on his way through the woods. As you watch him go you take whats left over of the fawn and head towards camp when you get there you notice that no wolves are outside but inside their dens right before you wonder why you look up and notice a bright blood red moon above the sky when you soon realize that cannibal moon has come and the all the deer, moose, elk, and caribou will soon be vanishing from the islands. When you turn your eyes away from the red moon you head towards a den with dead vines growing from the side of it as you enter your pups come running up to you and began yipping for a taste of the fawn as you drop it  they all began stuffing their faces into the fawns flesh and eat like its been months since their last meal. What do you do next?
Tell my pups not to stuff themselves silly or they'll get stomach aches
I have no pups so I can eat as much as I want
Take a leg from the fawn and began eating but keep a sharp eye on my pups
Eat half of the fawn and fall asleep afterwards

After you and your pups have eaten. You wait til your pups have fallne asleep and decide to go out on a border patrol. As you do you notice that it has begun snowing and cold winds start to pick up you have the urge to go back into your den to your pups but you have the odd feeling to go check the territory then head for the comfiness of your den. What do you do next?

After you and your pups have eaten. You wait til your pups have fallne asleep and decide to go out on a border patrol. As you do you notice that it has begun snowing and cold winds start to pick up you have the urge to go back into your den to your pups but you have the odd feeling to go check the territory then head for the comfiness of your den. What do you do next?
Ignore this odd feeling i'm not walkin in this cold weather
Trust my instinct something bad could be happening
This feeling could mean i'm still hungry so I'll just eat the rest of that fawn if you please
I'm not sure if this is my instinct telling me to find out whats wrong or its just the meal I had earlier today

As you try to ignore this feeling you have you began hearing howls of pain coming from somewhere in the territory. Quickly without hesitation you ran out of camp and into the woods of your territory following the painful howls as you do. You finally find where the sound is coming from you see a small she-wolf at least your age being attack by a cannibal wolf and realize it is your sister. What do you do next?

As you try to ignore this feeling you have you began hearing howls of pain coming from somewhere in the territory. Quickly without hesitation you ran out of camp and into the woods of your territory following the painful howls as you do. You finally find where the sound is coming from you see a small she-wolf at least your age being attack by a cannibal wolf and realize it is your sister. What do you do next?
Attack them I will not lose my sister!
Pull the cannibal wolf off her and scratch it across the face
Jump on the cannibal wolf and began fighting it like some ferocious lion
Run away I wish I could help but I don't wanna die!

Hearing your sister howl in agony quickly makes you jump on top of the cannbal wolf and pull him off her right as you the cannibal wolf tries to pull you off him but you have you teeth sunk in his scruff to where you refuse to let go. As you fight him you can tell he's in bad shape and quckly tighten your grip on his scruff then threw him against a tree. When you did, the cannibal quickly got up and ran deep into the woods and did not look back. Turning back to your sister you realize she's bleeding deeply from her right side and blood is pouring out. Your horrrified. What do you do next?

Hearing your sister howl in agony quickly makes you jump on top of the cannbal wolf and pull him off her right as you the cannibal wolf tries to pull you off him but you have you teeth sunk in his scruff to where you refuse to let go. As you fight him you can tell he's in bad shape and quckly tighten your grip on his scruff then  threw him against a tree. When you did, the cannibal quickly got up and ran deep into the woods and did not look back. Turning back to your sister you realize she's bleeding deeply from her right side and blood is pouring out. Your horrrified. What do you do next?
Beg for her not to go I don't wanna lose her
Lay by her tell her everything will be alright
Began crying then lay my head against hers letting her know how much I love her
Hold back tears but let her know that you will never let her go

You sit next to your sister and began having tears stream down your face slowly but gently you put her over your shoulder and say "Don't worry I'll take you back to camp we can fix you" As you began heading off your sister stops you. "No...you don't need to..." she speaks hoarsly. "This was my fate and Soulpaw knows it I think its time for me to finally join her..." You look at her wide eyed for moment "But I don't wanna lose you" you say trying not to sob the words out "I love you." Your sister looks at you then smiles "I will always be with you..." soon your sisters eyes shut and her body goes limp as you feel her breathing slow then fade away as if it were never there. What do you do next?

You sit next to your sister and began having tears stream down your face slowly but gently you put her over your shoulder and say "Don't worry I'll take you back to camp we can fix you" As you began heading off your sister stops you. "No...you don't need to..." she speaks hoarsly. "This was my fate and Soulpaw knows it I think its time for me to finally join her..." You look at her wide eyed for moment "But I don't wanna lose you" you say trying not to sob the words out "I love you." Your sister looks at you then smiles "I will always be with you..." soon your sisters eyes shut and her body goes limp as you feel her breathing slow then fade away as if it were never there. What do you do next?
Carry her body back to camp and do a memorial for her
Cry to myself then lay on while i'm mourning for her death
Tell her she was a great sister then pray to Soulpaw for a great life she lived
Avenge her death that cannibal wolf will pay for what he's done