Will you survive first contact? *Warning Possible TW subjects*

Will you survive first contact? *Warning Possible TW subjects*

Will you survive in a fantasy/fanfiction based around a game. I might have multiple versions of this quiz depending on the universe. *DISCLAIMER* This is a completely RP quiz, lots of choices to be made. Good luck if you do enter! This Quiz's universe: Sonic Oh, it also contains some furries (Plantigrade versions). Warning: Contains Mature Content in the form of death, and causes of death, or nesr desth experiences. Do not take the quiz if you are not abke to handle death-like subjects. Welcome to my quiz if you can though. It is up to you whether you take it or not, but be warned. As I said previously, it does contain some content about death. Take it as you will.

published on May 136 responses 7 5.0★ / 5

Because it's an extra question *Grabs MG3, mounts it on stand behind bullet proof barricade, and pulls out megaphone*

Me: "WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR ON THIS LIST?! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER, OR I WILL OPEN FIRE!"

Because it's an extra question *Grabs MG3, mounts it on stand behind bullet proof barricade, and pulls out megaphone*

Me: "WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR ON THIS LIST?! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER, OR I WILL OPEN FIRE!"
Blue
Red
Purple
Yellow
White?
*Denies to answer question*

Me: "Fine, be that way..."
*Keeps machine gun pointed
towards you.*

How will you enter this fantasy, if at all?

How will you enter this fantasy, if at all?
By entering a coma, somehow
without anything major. This
life is merely a dream, wake
up.

*Sees you click this*
Me: So, you want to leave this
world eh? Me too...
By having a near-death
incident that forces you into a
coma. You wake up in a new
world.

*Sees you click this*
Me: Ouch, you sure you're up
for the task?
I would rather not say, I just
WAS there.

*Sees you click this*
Me: Well, that's certainly
interesting....
Who said I was wanting to
enter your fantasy world, huh?!

*Sees you click this*
Me: Why are you here if you
don't want in?
You: I don't know, was bored.
*Narrows eyes*
Me: Can't tell if trolling or if
just taking quiz....

You enter this fantasy, one way or another, or not at all. You wake on a hospital bed, with the heart monitor beeping in the background. ALL of your senses are near non-functional, but you still can feel slight vibrations coming from somewhere. What do you do?

You enter this fantasy, one way or another, or not at all. You wake on a hospital bed, with the heart monitor beeping in the background. ALL of your senses are near non-functional, but you still can feel slight vibrations coming from somewhere. What do you do?
Simply sit, wait until your
senses have returned.
Try to catch you bearings, by
either shifting around the
room, or looking around the
room.
You: "I wouldn't be there, I
wouldn't be in that universe
anyways!"
Me: "Why u do dis?!"
Try to move out of bed, to try
and get out, or see where you
are. Your senses are still
horribly out of order for
some reason.
You get up, walk to the door,
even though your eye sight is
out-of-order, and try opening
the door.

Someone walks into the room, you cannot tell what, or who it is due to your senses being out of order, what do you do?

Someone walks into the room, you cannot tell what, or who it is due to your senses being out of order, what do you do?
You: "I wouldn't be here!"

Me: "Well, you're still here....."
Sit there, it has to be a doctor
right?

Me: "Maybe, you never know,
could be a murderer."
Sit there, but remain in a
position ready to defend
yourself.

Me: "Interesting, I'll keep
watching this one...."
Panic, or attack, or both! You
try defending yourself with
fists flailing everywhere!

Me: "What do you plan to do
now?"

Well, the person walks in, and stops you anyways, with or without non-lethal forces. Your eye-sight and hearing is the first to slightly return! You see that this person is female, and is saying "Everything will be alright, let's get out of here!"

Well, the person walks in, and stops you anyways, with or without non-lethal forces. Your eye-sight and hearing is the first to slightly return! You see that this person is female, and is saying "Everything will be alright, let's get out of here!"
Let her help you, slightly. Have
her lead you to the exit, but
walking on your own.

Me: "Hmmm"
Let her assist you, you can't do
much right now anyways,
right?

Me: "Maybe he/she will
survive?"
Let her help you, but try to gain
information on the way.

Me: "He/she just woke up, can
barely move, and do anything.
How does he/she expect to
talk?"
"I wasn't there! How many
times do I have to say this?!"

Me: "How many times do I
have to say, why-are-you-
here?"
Resist her attempts, for all you
know, she's planning to kill
you!

Me: "Hmmm, how will this end
up?"

Well, you are forced to let her help you. You're too weak to do anything anyways. You both walk out of the hospital entrance to a cold, stormy night with bright flashes in the sky. There is a car, or at least what seems to be a car (Your vision is still blurry during this!). She motions to put you into the rear of the vehicle, the back seat. How do you go on?

Well, you are forced to let her help you. You're too weak to do anything anyways. You both walk out of the hospital entrance to a cold, stormy night with bright flashes in the sky. There is a car, or at least what seems to be a car (Your vision is still blurry during this!). She motions to put you into the rear of the vehicle, the back seat. How do you go on?
Follow her lead, but be
somewhat resistant. If you're
being forced to go somewhere,
might as well put up a
little bit of a fight, but also
learn as much information as
possible.

Me: "Shields up"
You: "I'm taking this quiz just
because, I was bored ok? Let
me go on without any more
argument! I wasn't
there!"

Me: "Alrighty then, I'll just leave
this part of my quiz to your
comments."
*Leaves*
Fight back, you can't take
being pushed around any
longer! You gather what
strength you have left to
struggle out of her grasp! Fight
with all your might you did!

Me: "I don't think either of
them will get very far at this
point..."
Simply give in to her subtle
demands, let her take you
away. You get into the back
seat, and your door slams
shut just as you fall on your
side. She starts the car, and
starts moving away from the
hospital.

Me: "Alright."

You black out in the car as it pulls away from the hospital. One moment, you saw a hospital, now you stare at a large apartment structure. You vision is fading in and out of working order now. The car is stopped, the sound of rain can start to be heard. You get up, only to be greeted by the woman's arms wrapping themselves around your waste again. She pulls you out of the car, and heads for the 20 story apartment building's entrance. There is an elevator directly in front of the entrance inside the building. What do you do at this point?

You black out in the car as it pulls away from the hospital. One moment, you saw a hospital, now you stare at a large apartment structure. You vision is fading in and out of working order now. The car is stopped, the sound of rain can start to be heard. You get up, only to be greeted by the woman's arms wrapping themselves around your waste again. She pulls you out of the car, and heads for the 20 story apartment building's entrance. There is an elevator directly in front of the entrance inside the building. What do you do at this point?
Keep following her, you're
already invested, or just
choose not to fight back.
When I mean follow, I mean be
supported by her, and forced
to walk a certain direction.

Me: "A bit submissive, going
with a person you don't know
into a random twenty story
building's pretty risky.
You don't know who they are
after all. I'll keep watching
anyways though, you are
making fair progress."
Resist again, she will not gain
the upper hand! *Since you are
more than well rested now,
and can throw
heavier punches/kicks, you
can properly get away now*

Me: "I think this may be the
end of the line...."
*Choose this answer if you
chose the "I was never there"
choice.
You comply with her attempts
to help you, but ask more
questions on the way. Near the
final step going
towards the Apartment
entrance, you both trip since it
was raining, water was rushing
down, and you
distracted her with your
questions. She picks you back
up with some scratches now,
and you continue into
the building.
As you exit the vehicle, you
push her away to walk on your
own. She slips and falls flat on
her back. The
woman gets back up, then
went up the stairs in
frustration and pain. You
follow her even though you
still can
barley see.

You both enter the elevator one way or another. She presses the 15th button on the large button board. The ride is sort of long, and the elevator music is simply static. Better then an awkward silence right? Well, the door opens and you two exit the elevator. You hear lots of movement, like multiple people were shuffling through the hallway quickly. The woman moves to the side, and brings her with you. You can barely make out the shapes of a large family carrying their luggage into the elevator. The door is heard closing, and you two move back into the center of the hallway. What do you do?

You both enter the elevator one way or another. She presses the 15th button on the large button board. The ride is sort of long, and the elevator music is simply static. Better then an awkward silence right? Well, the door opens and you two exit the elevator. You hear lots of movement, like multiple people were shuffling through the hallway quickly. The woman moves to the side, and brings her with you. You can barely make out the shapes of a large family carrying their luggage into the elevator. The door is heard closing, and you two move back into the center of the hallway. What do you do?
"Wait for me!" you say as you
jam your hand into the slim
gap between the elevator
doors forcing it to auto
open. You get on, and the
woman does not stop you. You
leave.

*Looking at clipboard with fan
fiction on it*
Me: "Are they allowed to do
that? You're kidding me? No
you aren't... great, I never knew
they would just
leave like that...
You follow her lead again, well,
get dragged along to her
destination.

Me: "Ok, so you're still being
dragged everywhere by her
huh? Well, let's see where this
goes..."
*Hears microwave beep in the
background*
Me: "My popcorn should be
ready now!"
You let her guide you to her
destination, but not letting her
assist in moving you. This
slows things down
considerably.

Me: "This is going to take
awhile...."
*Starts taking Qfeast quizs on
phone*
You allow her to assist you,
but ask questions still (unless
you just started).

Me: "Hmm, curious are you?
You'll just have to find out
sometime.....er...hmm.."

You enter the fourth room in the right hallway, on the left side. The woman unlocks the door, and you both head inside. She dumps you on a soft feeling couch that is oddly comfortable and familiar. The woman heads into another room, and....what's this?! Your vision has returned to full functionality, hearing is unhindered, smell returns (and thus taste), and yep, your senses return to full functionality all at once! Interesting huh? You look around the apartment to find your sitting on a fur covered couch that sits parallel to a wall that has a large stand in front of it. On this stand is a large flat screen TV with a PS4 sitting on a shelf built into the stand. There is a box shaped light hanging from the ceiling, the floor is made of carpet, there is a rocking chair sitting next to the sofa you sit on, and there are four doorways leading into other rooms. Towards the wall with the TV lies two doorways seemingly exiting to a kitchen. What do you do? (Ran out of room to describe the apartment!)

You enter the fourth room in the right hallway, on the left side. The woman unlocks the door, and you both head inside. She dumps you on a soft feeling couch that is oddly comfortable and familiar. The woman heads into another room, and....what's this?! Your vision has returned to full functionality, hearing is unhindered, smell returns (and thus taste), and yep, your senses return to full functionality all at once! Interesting huh? You look around the apartment to find your sitting on a fur covered couch that sits parallel to a wall that has a large stand in front of it. On this stand is a large flat screen TV with a PS4 sitting on a shelf built into the stand. There is a box shaped light hanging from the ceiling, the floor is made of carpet, there is a rocking chair sitting next to the sofa you sit on, and there are four doorways leading into other rooms. Towards the wall with the TV lies two doorways seemingly exiting to a kitchen. What do you do? (Ran out of room to describe the apartment!)
Sit and wait for the woman to
return. Maybe observe the
building some more?

Me: "Again with the
waiting....maybe I should
throw in random explosions
like Micheal Bay or
something...just
kidding, what do I look like,
gun toting 'merica or
something?"
*Has American flag waving in
background*
Get up and walk around, this
may be a nice place, but what
does it have in store? What
does she want with
you?

Me: "Again with this
investigator thing....Did you
used to be a private eye or
something?"
*Looks at pipboy, then looks
back up*
"I WAS NOT THERE!"

*Silence*
Immediately rush for the door,
grab the keys on your way out!

Me: "Why do you not trust here
at all? She's just a stranger
who dragged you out of a
hospital you know?
...wait...."
*Contemplating*

Well, you get done doing what ever you did, when the woman walks back in, and sits you back down on the sofa (If you got up. She simply sits down in the rocking chair if you are already sitting.), she sits down in the rocking chair and turns on the TV. You notice as she does this (or when she enters the room) she is not human, definitely not. She wears a t-shirt under a plad dress shirt with some blue jeans, and is just under your height. She has fur covering every exposed part of her body, and a tail protrudes from where the human tail bone would be. Her fur color is Orange with a white ragged stripe going down from the bottom of her jaw, to the front of her neck, to the front of the chest. Her tail is orange with a white tip. Her arms are covered in orange fur until her forearm, which is black/brown (too dark to tell). She has long black hair like a human female would, but her head is in the general shape of a Red Fox. What is your reaction?

Wait what? A furry? Alright...

Me: "You aren't supposed to
call her that! OR Say that
aloud.... She might....slap
you..."
Eeew.... a *shivers* furry.... I'm
out of here. *Leaves
immediately (If you have not
left already)*

Me: "Great....xenophobic...wait
till they see.....oh that would be
spoiling it now wouldn't it....
never mind
then..."
Huh, interesting.... how have I
not noticed this until now?

Me: "Interesting...."
*Sees furry* Does that mean?!
*Runs toward window and
looks out* *Sees city on fire
and explosions in the
distance* Uh....."

Me: "They were not supposed
to see that! Who put that
window there?! That's a major
spoiler right there!"
*Sees Furry* Does that mean?!
*Looks at self* *Sees you are a
furry fox as well*
:O -> :D

Me: "......I did not see that
coming.... that was supposed
to be a major reveal at the end
of the quiz! >:["

Well, this is the end of part one. I'll be making a part two soon, but this one took me a while to make. I underestimated those quiz makers, I thought this would be easy! Well done! Anyways, let's get to those results right?

Well, this is the end of part one. I'll be making a part two soon, but this one took me a while to make. I underestimated those quiz makers, I thought this would be easy! Well done! Anyways, let's get to those results right?
I think I survived with nothing
changed at all thus far!

Me: "That's the spirit, now, let's
see your actual score..."
*Rubbing hands together
menacingly*
I think I did alright, maybe a
few scrapes and bruises, but
still think I made it.

Me: "Fair enough."
I don't think I made, or did I?

Me: "Maybe, maybe not, you'll
just have to see."
I know I did not make it, is that
a bad thing?

Me: "How do you know you
didn't make it?"
I didn't do anything! Hah! I
fought the power!

*Silence*