llBangtanll

my children are better than yours
get on u nut
reply
about an hour ago
Report
where is hisoka in this video??
https://youtu.be/VfCYZ3pks48
Sex Offender Shuffle
Sex Offender Shuffle
Watch more of my videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkC7dcxZ5_Q&list=PL0A13159610FBFDDE&index=3 http://www.scottgairdner.com
reply
DeadPunkette
YO THIS IS MY JAM BRO
about 18 hours ago
Report
Hakase
about 20 hours ago
Report
llBangtanll
i should sing this for the school talent show
about 20 hours ago
Report
Hakase
[Chorus 1]
The State of Florida has asked us to
Disclose our sexual crimes to you
We were bad, but now we're good
We're moving into your neighbourhood See More▼
about 20 hours ago
Report
about 20 hours ago
Report
HE IS BURNING DELETED ALL HIS H X H VIDEOS I AM SHOOK
reply
about 21 hours ago
Report
when you look up gayest anime character hisoka is the first 2 images that show up
reply
DeadPunkette
IT'S TRUE
about 21 hours ago
Report
llBangtanll
MMHM @DeadPunkette
about 21 hours ago
Report
DeadPunkette
srsly
about 21 hours ago
Report
about 21 hours ago
Report
uploaded a photo
JAMIEEE
llBangtanll's Photo 0
about 21 hours ago
GUYS WHO WANTS TO MATCH ICONS
I HAVE 2 THAT PPL CAN USE THERE IS A TORD AND MATT ONE
reply
llBangtanll
POSTED IT
about 21 hours ago
Report
llBangtanll
I THOUGHT SO LEMME POST IT
about 21 hours ago
Report
DeadPunkette
TORD BOI
about 21 hours ago
Report
llBangtanll
WHICH ONE DO YOU WANTT? @DeadPunkette
about 21 hours ago
Report
DeadPunkette
MEMEMEME
about 21 hours ago
Report
about 21 hours ago
Report
uploaded a photo
llBangtanll's Photo 0
about 21 hours ago
uploaded a photo
llBangtanll's Photo 0
about 21 hours ago
HxH Pariston - My shiny teeth and me [NIGHTCORE]
HxH Pariston - My shiny teeth and me [NIGHTCORE]
mmmm gold suit daddy
reply
llBangtanll
+ sparkle daddy @PoisonousSugar
ITS THE TRUTH @DeadPunkette
about 21 hours ago
Report
DeadPunkette
THAT'S A LIE
about 21 hours ago
Report
PoisonousSugar
"mmmm gold suit daddy"
about 21 hours ago
Report
llBangtanll
but it's ur fav video
about 21 hours ago
Report
DeadPunkette
blocked
about 21 hours ago
Report
about 21 hours ago
Report
it sucks that edd had a like 70% chance of living and that 30% took over
reply
llBangtanll
Me too he inspired alot of people
about 21 hours ago
Report
DeadPunkette
yeah, that's what TomSka said. I wish he survived :/
about 21 hours ago
Report
llBangtanll
Yeah. It was his second tiem having it right?
about 21 hours ago
Report
DeadPunkette
i know!! it was so horrible. but hey, at least he's not battling it anymore..
about 22 hours ago
Report
llBangtanll
and everyone thought he was gonna beat cancers ass but the opposite happened and that makes it even sadder
about 22 hours ago
Report
There is one more comment. Show ▼
about 22 hours ago
Report
uploaded a photo
llBangtanll's Photo 0
about 22 hours ago
uploaded a photo
llBangtanll's Photo 0
about 22 hours ago
uploaded a photo
llBangtanll's Photo 0
about 22 hours ago
when leorio punched ging it gave me life
reply
about 22 hours ago
Report
uploaded a photo
llBangtanll's Photo 0
about 22 hours ago
uploaded a photo
gimme a character and pick the number letter thingy
llBangtanll's Photo 12
about 22 hours ago
memes about stale memes are stale memes
reply
about 22 hours ago
Report
uploaded a photo at Kayla's Edits
Kayla's Edits's Photo 0
about 22 hours ago
uploaded a photo at Kayla's Edits
Kayla's Edits's Photo 0
about 22 hours ago