Inventions1. A thing where you can design an outfit and there's a drawer under it so when you press a button it will appear in there and there's another button that makes them disappear when you put them back in. Probably physically impossible and would put clothing stores out of business, but it would be awesome! Yeah, that's never gonna happen.
2. The Hover-board.
3. Self-playing instruments. Then solo signers don't need to find people to play music at their concerts.
4. Robots that will help you with stuff that won't turn evil and enslave the human like in pretty much every movie.
5. A music-playing website that literally plays every song for free.
6. An easy way to make apps.
7. A thing you can put on a room that holographically makes any room into a different scene. Like an alley, a beach, or other things. Very useful for movies.
8. A teleporter in every school where you enter a room number and you teleport there.
9. Clothes that literally fit all sizes. Like, they adjust themselves to fit.
10. Self-cleaning floors.