Signs of Superfan...ness.Yes, I edited that picture myself. Thank You. No, the pictures I found on Yahoo and Google I just added the words, made the sign guy have a troll face and hair, then put them all together! Ta-da!
Now for the list:
1. You named your bird Weasley
2. You named your other bird Dobby.
3. You use the term "housist" to describe people who think Slytherins are evil or Hufflepuffs are weak.
4. You have (or plan to when the time comes) to say "I unbreakable vow promise" when you are promising something.
5. You have been sorted on Pottermore (You can NEVER say you have a true house until you are sorted on Pottermore. JK Rowling made the sit so the quiz on there is official)
6. You use the quote ":) is not a smiley face. :) is Voldemort. :-) is a smiley because it has a nose" I THOUGHT I made that up. I'm sad now.
7. You have memorized your Pottermore wand description (13 1/4 Lather Wood Phoenix Feather Core Surprisingly Swishy)
8. You tell your friends to get sorted on Pottermore
9. You lightly draw a faint lightning bolt on your forehead with reddish/pinkish makeup and go to school for at least a day like that.
10. You want to do #9 but are too chicken (so not a Gryffindor then)
11. You plan to memorize a lot of specific Harry Potter facts. (Harry Potter was born on July 31, 1980)
12. You wonder if there is a Harry Potter Day.
13. You want to have a party on Harry Potter Day. And if it doesn't exist, you want to have one on July 31st (see parentheses on #11)
14. You pretend one of the characters is your sibling (not Hermione she's MY twin sister)
15. You pretend you are a descendent of Rowena Ravenclaw, Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, or Salazar Slytherin.
16. You have a hilarious story about a chocolate frog that ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO YOU! (i'd say mine, but it's too long and it would be funnier if you were there.
17. You wonder who would win in a fight between Superman or Harry Potter (or you know, of course it would be Harry Potter!)
18. You cry because you want a book 8! and 9. and 10. and 11, and 12, and 13, and 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21...
19. You use Harry Potter student dress up games to make almost ALL your friends and family (i reccommend http://www.dolldivine.com/hogwarts-scene-maker.php and http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Hogwarts-student-maker-302435099) i use them a lot
20. Your Qfeast profile is or has a Harry Potter related thing.
21. You NEED to have all your friends over for a Harry Potter movie marathon because they haven't been introduced to AWESOMENESS yet.
22. You are making a list like this and wonder if you can get to 50.
23. You write fan-fiction
24. You NEED to go to Harry Potter World
25. You NEED to go to Leakycon.
26. You write Hogwarts House songs.
27. You beg your parents to join Pottermore and get sorted.
28. You have tasted a chocolate frog.
30. You have mastered a British accent specifically for role-play
31. You gave up trying to master a British accent specifically for role-play and just stick to being an American/Chinese/Irish/something else wizard
32. You made up a good Harry Potter Joke WITHOUT copying the one i'm about to say: A kid goes up to their younger sibling and randomly says "Little insertnamehere, you will NEVER have a house unless you are sorted on Pottermore". The sibling grows up a bit and says to the mother, "Mommy, I never got sorted on Pottermore. Does that mean I'm a hobo?".
33. You love the joke from #32
34. You think "In the books it says Professor McGonagall turns into a tabby cat, but in the books she's a black cat. That's not the same thing, is it?"
35. You pretend you tried out for Quidditch and made the team (I'm a Ravenclaw Chaser btw)
36. You pretend you saved a guy's remembrall, got dragged along by Professor McGonagall, heard her call for "Wood", felt better, remembered that Oliver Wood graduated, then got hit with a stick. (got another joke! NO STEALING!)
37. You play one of those Guess the Icon apps and the first thing on the page that you notice is Harry Potter
38. You are so desperate to get a wand that you get one off Ebay for $10. Sounds lame, but it's a cool wand!
39. You are upset when you finally get a friend to sign up for Pottermore, find out she's in a different house, and realize that she will help her house beat your's in the house cup.
40. You wonder if you would be allowed to get Club Penguin deluxe membership if they come out with a Harry Potter clothing line that you HAVE to get.
41. You wonder if light blue and gold duct tape is a good enough substitute for dark blue and bronze in your Ravenclaw duct tape tie.
42. You realize that you are close to making it to 50 signs of Harry Potter Superfanness.
43. You cry because homemade butterbeer has actual beer in it so you wouldn't be allowed to drink it. ANd you don't like pumpkins.
44. You have (or want to use) the excuse of "I'm keeping away dementors" when you walk into the living room with a big bar of chocolate and get yelled at.
45. You wonder where to get really cheap Ravenclaw robes.
46. You do everything you can to show your house pride
47. You have said at least one random spell to a non-fan.
48. You will NEVER roleplay unless you can involve Harry Potter and the Wizarding World.
49. You aren't Team Edward or Team Jacob. You are Team Harry (in the awesome contest, not the who should marry some girl contest. In that one, it doesn't matter what your opinion is.
50. You have successfully made a list of 50 signs of Harry Potter Superfanness and are very surprised that you did it.
If i missed any please comment them below