How bad are the effects of eating printer ink?

I printed something, I didn't realize the ink was still a little wet. It got all over my finger.
But I still bite my fingers. So I ended up putting printer ink in my mouth and swallowing.

Me so smart

Be the first to add this question to starred list!
▼Scroll down for more questions

Answers (6)

vote up or down the answers
2
KoopaQueen
mY FRIND DRANK IT AND SHE GOT HER STOMACH PUMPED
it was th entire cartridge
on September 23, 2018
Report
1
mildly.annoyedpringle
u intelligent
next time i print something ill lick it just to one-up you
on September 23, 2018
Report
1
NetherWorks
Ink can also cause mild stomach upset. You should be concerned if your child experiences these symptoms: ingestion of some ink from a pen or marker is not expected to cause symptoms (other than staining). Call your local Poison Center right away at 1-800-222-1222. ... The stain will wear off within several days.
4 days ago

From the internet.
on September 23, 2018
Report
1
ToriTheShark
You can get very sick
King_of_Derps
Oh no
reply
ToriTheShark
I know someone who did it once they couldn't go to school for 2-3 weeks because i got that sic
reply
on September 23, 2018
Report
on September 23, 2018
Report
on September 23, 2018
Report
1
King_of_Derps
Also ink taste very bad
on September 23, 2018
Report
1
NetherWorks
Nothing bad should happen that i know of.
on September 23, 2018
Report