What to do when the police refuse to act?

This is actually a pretty serious question.
I had a bunch of stuff stolen from my house last week, and we called the police, and they're refusing to do anything about it.
It was a good amount of stuff that was taken.
Enough to be considered a third degree felony grand theft, at most.
The police barely acted. They didn't even take any fingerprints.
We can't really take the case to court. My family is really poor. We don't have that much money. What do I do? Do I take matters into my own hands (Post flyers, ask for security camera footage from neighbours, etc) or do I contact a professional?

Be the first to add this question to starred list!
▼Scroll down for more questions

Answers (3)

vote up or down the answers
I'd take it into my own hands. F!ck it
on October 18, 2017
I would contact a professional, and or get someone to be your lawyer. I'm pretty sure the Police department can get into a lot of trouble refusing to act, it's their job to do that.
on October 17, 2017
Are u looking to hire an hacker/private investigator? I will recommend you contact hackdigg@gmail.com or text his number +15402277725. He helped track my cheating spouse when I suspected he was cheating, all he requested for was a phone number. He can spy on any phone without physical access. If u need to keep track of the things your teens are doing on their phone/computer or track a cheater or scammer dont hesitate to contact him.You get unrestricted and unnoticeable access See More▼
on October 20, 2017