Qfeast Incorrect Quotes

Basically an incorrect quotes page with Qfeasters. When posting a quote, tag the Qfeasters involved in said quote. And if you're not sure what an incorrect quote is, well... Have this urban dictionary definition: "An internet trend of putting real people or (more often) fictional characters into dialogue, often from other sources such as shows, films, or Tumblr text posts. These quotes are almost always comedic." Try not to post anything too...controversial (?) and have fun!

Fully opened
On modern desktop browsers to select multiple photos, hold the Ctrl key (⌘ on Mac) while choosing photos. 35 photos per week limit. 5MB max/photo
@cabbage: you know, when we work together we’re actually a pretty great team
@qfeast: Mmhmm. It’s a shame I’m always trying to delete you.
@cabbage: i know, right? you really need to cut back on that
reply
about 21 hours ago
Report
@cabbage: you have an odd sense of morality
@qfeast: don't be stupid, every sense of morality is odd
reply
about 21 hours ago
Report
@cabbage to @qfeast, coming back after being deleted at least 4 times: you’re not getting rid of me that easily, I am like herpes.
@qfeast: …
@cabbage: a cool version of herpes
reply
about 21 hours ago
Report
@qfeast: EXCUSE ME WHAT IS IN THE LIVING ROOM
@cabbage: [MUFFLED SCREAMS SOUNDING ODDLY LIKE "PANTS" FROM BEHIND THE DOOR]
@moody.blue: I brought him home from the animal shelter
reply
about 21 hours ago
Report
@qfeast: some people are like clouds
*deletes everyone who said pants*
@qfeast: when theyre gone its a beautiful day
reply
about 21 hours ago
Report
@qfeast: deletes 100 people we love
@everyone: sad
@qfeast: they need to stop being sad. When im sad, i stop being sad and be awesome instead
reply
about 21 hours ago
Report
@cairngorm: I wrote a list of my deepest darkest secrets, and I would like you to read it.
@Banksy.Rat: "When they say 2% milk, I don't know what the other 98% is."
reply
about 21 hours ago
Report
@cairngorm: It's just like chess. Sometimes you have to sacrifice your king to win.
@Banksy.Rat: That's exactly how you lose chess.
reply
about 21 hours ago
Report
@qfeast: We set our ATM number to 0001 because we're number 1.
reply
about 21 hours ago
Report
Qfeast: Wait, did we go back in time, what’s happening
reply
on Sunday
Report
@Bl00m: I’m not great at advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
reply
on Sunday
Report
@GhillyFeels: Who gonna check me boo?
The Gym Rope: 👁👄👁
reply
on Sunday
Report
@cairngorm: I just heard a water bottle in my room crack. There’s a ghost out here just trying to get hydrated. I can respect that.
reply
on Saturday
Report
@Hikari_chan: hey @qfeast check out my amazing exact drawing of you
@Qfeast: But..that's shitty crap drawing no offence
@Hikari_chan: that's the point
reply
on Saturday
Report
@qfeast: How would you describe yourself?
@moody.blue: Verbally, but I’ve also prepared an interpretive dance piece.
reply
on Saturday
Report
@MarichatPuns: Why is Lindsey locked outside
@moody.blue: Cas watched the new Marie Kondo show
@MarichatPuns: …and?
@moody.blue: He said Lindsey doesn’t spark any joy
@MarichatPuns: Then why hasn’t Qfeast been locked out as well
@cairngorm, walking into the room with a vaccum cleaner over one shoulder: They're on thin fvcking ice
reply
on Saturday
Report
@Banksy.Rat: Where's the liquor?
@cairngorm: At 11am?
@Banksy.Rat: Why does it move around during the day
reply
Banksy.Rat
WOW OKAY
on Saturday
Report
on Saturday
Report
@cairngorm: Nothing here is cheap
@Banksy.Rat: Except you
@cairngorm: Believe me, I’m not cheap
@Banksy.Rat: Fine, free. Whatever
reply
on Saturday
Report
@MarichatPuns: Fvck, marry, kill; Lindsey, Nia, and Cas
@moody.blue: Marry Nia, fvck Lindsey, and kill Qfeast
@qfeast: I wasn’t even an option, what the fvck
reply
on Saturday
Report
Qfeast: You may have to use a vpn as a crutch but at least you don't have to deal with you-know-who.
Vpn: *slips*
Corb: *falls into the FBI.gov because that's where it redirects*
reply
on Saturday
Report